It is the philosophy of the United Edu-Care Preschool that early childhood should be a time of fun, warmth, security, exploration and discovery. Preschoolers are creative and receptive; our program, therefore, strives to nurture and encourage these qualities in its students. We believe that children are the most important part of any Preschool or group experience; the program and facilities must be child-centered. It is therefore our duty to:
- Create a happy and nurturing environment
- Promote an atmosphere that encourages spiritual, social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth and development of the child
- Promote self-identity and self-esteem building techniques
- Enhance multicultural appreciation
- Encourage parental involvement
- Provide daily nutritious meals and snacks.
We believe in the individuality of children and adults, but that there are appropriate times and places for these individuals to participate in small or large groups. We believe that children need, expect, and deserve to be guided in ways that will help them to be safe, healthy, happy, and well adjusted.